“I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art” – Madonna
“Backs are to lifters what biceps are to bodybuilders.” – Randell J Strossen Ph.D
In the workout world your backside is called your Posterior Chain! It’s all the muscles from the base of your skull to your Achilles tendons.
I am going to teach you a key exercise to build the perfect ass a.k.a “glutes” and lose dramatic amounts of fat.
This will maximum strength and sex appeal in minimal time, the posterior chain is where you should focus.
When starting out use a 26 pound KB, then move up to 35#, then 44#, then 53#
Your goal is to do 75 consecutive repetitions at one time. In the beginning break it down into 3-4 sets with a 60 second rest period, until you reach 75 reps.
It will test your cardiovascular conditioning, my suggestion ditch the treadmill or elliptical trainer for a month.
Work up to 75 reps, 2-3 times a week, such as Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Tabata KB – Have a partner time you for 20 seconds on and 10 seconds rest for 8 rounds, which is a 4 minute workout. It’s fairly tough so make sure you’re proficient in the move first.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Stand with your feet 6-12 inches outside of your shoulders width on either side, each foot pointed outward at 11 and 1 o’clock
- Keep your shoulders pulled back back (retracted) and down to avoid rounding your back
- The lowering movement (backswing) is a sitting-back-on a chair movement, not a squatting-down movement.
- Do not let your shoulders go in front of your knees at any point.
- Imagine pinching a penny between your butt checks when you pop your hips forward. This should be a forceful pop, and it should be impossible to contract your ass more.
Watch my brother Craig who is Russian Kettlebell Certified (RKC)
If you have any questions let me know.
I would like to here your results.